Even when you are spending $1, rememeber for a while that on the day of judgement, one of the compulsory questions would be "where did u spend your money?
Exams & Tests
1-Please DO NOT DISCUSS the test at all, with anyone whosoever, in the class until she has already attempted it.
2-Attemp the test very neatly.
3-Once you open the test, you are not allowed to open any Quran or notes.
4-You are required to complete the test in one sitting.
5-Once you are done with the test, seal it in an envelope before you move away.
6-Last but not least, REMEMBER Allah(swt) is watching you.
1. Print out a hard copy.
2. Fill out the answers in the time frame designated on the test itself.
3. Please write your answer with blue pen. No red ink allowed.
4. Please write word to word meaning under each word. Do Not write running meaning of the whole ayah.
5. Please revise the test before mailing it.
6. Please verify the address again,where you need to post the test.
7. Put the stamp according to the weight of the envelope and send the self addressed envelope accordingly too.
Words For Test Preparation
Juz 30 part-1
Juz 30 Test 2
Due Date: Sept 1st, 2013
Address To send The Test:
Sis Najiha Hashmi
20 Poplar Ave,
North Brunswick, NJ 08902